DUCTLESS MINI SPLIT HEAT PUMP INSTALLATION IN GRESHAM OREGON
Heat Pumps - Year- Round Efficient Heating And Cooling
A ductless heating and cooling system, also known as a mini-split, is an affordable option for home comfort. It differs from traditional home heating and cooling systems by providing both heating and cooling without the need for expensive and inefficient duct work. Ductless heat pumps also install easily and offer efficient, quiet and affordable temperature control for your home or business, all year long.
WILL A HEAT PUMP WORK IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS?
Get A Free Consultation
Why Buy A Ductless Heat Pump System?
- Save money – Compared to a centralized system, Ductless heat pumps generally cost less to purchase and operate and are significantly easier to install. Purchases may also qualify for $800 in cash incentives from Energy Trust of Oregon. At Comfort Heating and Cooling, we are familiar with all the rebates and incentives and will help you maximize all available savings.
- Save Energy – Ductless heat pumps operate without duct work, eliminating any potential energy loss from leaky or non-insulated ducts. It’s a highly efficient way to keep your home comfortable while lowering your energy costs. You can save up to 25% to 50%, compared to a traditional system.
- Experience a higher level of home comfort – Ductless heat pumps offer the ultimate in zone control, whether you want customized temperatures in each room or are adding on to a traditional system to better serve trouble spots.
Ductless heat pumps are the perfect solution for homes and businesses with:
- Expensive electric heat (including baseboard, furnace, wall heaters and cable) that will also benefit from cooling.
- No existing ductwork or central air conditioning installation.
- Old costly central heating systems because of high fuel costs or poor system efficiency.
- Home additions, mother in law suites AUDs, barns and garages where adding ductwork for cooling/heating capacity is not feasible.
- Spaces that are not occupied daily (a ductless heat pump can easily be turned off for savings).
- Rooms where ductwork is not well insulated therefore exposing it to harsher temperatures (attics and garages).