Air Conditioner Tune-Up Service In Portland, Oregon
Don’t Wait Until The Hot Weather Arrives!
Comfort Heating and Cooling’s certified HVAC technicians will perform a detailed 22-point tune-up of your air conditioner to ensure it runs at peak performance this summer. You’ll love how your tuned equipment runs more efficiently. An efficient system not only lowers your energy bills, but extends the life of your AC and greatly increases your home’s comfort. Protect your investment and avoid a problem when Portland’s first hot day arrives. Take advantage of our $129.95 special today!
Annual tune-ups for your air conditioning system
It’s easy to ignore your air conditioner when it’s working as it’s supposed to. The problem is when you turn it on on a hot day and…nothing happens. Your air conditioner works hard to keep your home cool during Oregon’s hot summers. Giving it a tune-up once a year is important to ensure that it’s working reliably and efficiently.
Regular tune-ups can catch small issues before they turn into a big (and expensive!) problem. Plus, you don’t want to be stuck with a broken air conditioner during a hot stretch because it can take time to schedule a repair appointment.
Contact Comfort Heating and Cooling to schedule your air conditioner tune-up! Since 2007, our friendly and professional HVAC technicians have been providing honest, trustworthy service to homes and businesses in Portland, Gresham, Sandy, Oregon City, and beyond.
What’s Included In Our Air Conditioner Tune Up Special?
- Condenser motor – measure amperage & voltage
- Thermostat – test for proper operation
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor refrigerant operating pressures
- Inspect safety devices
- Inspect electrical disconnect box
- Inspect & tighten electrical wiring
- Test/inspect contactors for burning or pitting
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil & remove debris
- Inspect service valves
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check unit for time delay relay
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check the condition of blower belt, if applicable
Note: Inspection does not include a filter. We are happy to bring one if you know the size or travel to get one for an additional charge.