Air Conditioner Tune-Up Service In Sandy, Oregon
Don’t Wait Until Oregon’s Summer Heat Arrives!
Make sure your air conditioner runs its best this summer, and contact the certified HVAC techs at Comfort Heating and Cooling. We’ll perform a comprehensive 22-point tune-up of your system to extend its life, lower your energy bills, and enhance the comfort of your home. You’ll love how your tuned air conditioner runs more efficiently. Protect your investment and be ready when Sandy’s first hot day arrives. Take advantage of our $129.95 special today!
Annual tune-ups for home cooling systems in Sandy, OR
Have you ever gone to turn on your air conditioner on the season’s first hot day … and nothing happens? It’s easy to ignore your air conditioner while it’s working as it’s supposed to but don’t risk it not cooling when you need it! Your air conditioners has a tough job keep your home cool during Oregon’s hot summers. An annual tune-up is important to ensure it’s working reliably and efficiently.
Regular tune-ups are important because they can catch small issues before they turn into a big, expensive problem. Plus, if you’re stuck with a broken air conditioner during a heat wave, you’re not likely to get a repair appointment immediately because technicians are so busy.
Since 2007, our friendly and professional HVAC technicians have been providing honest, trustworthy service to homes and businesses in Sandy, Oregon. Contact Comfort Heating and Cooling to schedule your air conditioner tune-up!
What’s Included In Our Air Conditioner Tune Up Special?
- Condenser motor – measure amperage & voltage
- Thermostat – test for proper operation
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor refrigerant operating pressures
- Inspect safety devices
- Inspect electrical disconnect box
- Inspect & tighten electrical wiring
- Test/inspect contactors for burning or pitting
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil & remove debris
- Inspect service valves
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check unit for time delay relay
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check the condition of blower belt, if applicable
Note: Inspection does not include a filter. We are happy to bring one if you know the size or travel to get one for an additional charge.