Certified Furnace Inspection & Tune Up In Gresham, OR
Gresham Home Owners, Don’t Wait Until You’re Cold!
Properly maintaining your home’s heating and cooling system can result in lower monthly heating bills, increased home comfort, and a longer life for your system. Our certified furnace experts will perform a detailed 20-point tune-up of your home heating system to help it run at peak performance. You’ll love how your tuned furnace or heat pump runs more efficiently. Protect your investment, avoid a problem when the cold weather arrives, and take advantage of our $129.99 special today! Read more about furnace and heat pump maintenance.
We tune-up, service, and repair all brands of furnaces and heat pumps
What’s Included In Our Gresham Heating System Tune-Up?
- Cycle the furnace
- Inspect blower assembly
- Clean or change filter (customer supplied or purchased from contractor)
- Verify limit operations
- Measure and record Delta T
- Clean flame sensor
- Clean furnace burners
- Clean & cycle condensate pump (90% or better EF)
- Measure and record amp draw to blower
- Measure & record amp draw inducer
- Measure & verify ignition protocols
- Inspect furnace flue pipe
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Clean & adjust pilot assembly
- Clean furnace exterior
- Measure & adjust gas pressure
- Brush & inspect heat exchanger
- Conduct a bubble test for gas leaks
- Vacuum burner compartment